sabato 15 giugno 2013

Base Filtering Engine: "access is denied" restore tutorial

Hi, today I'm here with a quick tip that I found useful.
I had problems with windows firewall and to solve them I had to start the BFE service but when I tried to do it appeared an error message saying "error 5: access is denied"
Here is a step by step tutorial for solving this problem:
-download this 2 files: file 1 , file 2
-double click FIRST firewall.reg and THEN bfe.reg
-restart your pc
-open "regedit"
-go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SYSTEM>CurrentControlSet>services>BFE
-right-click on BFE and click permissions
-check that for "Everyone" is enabled "full control" and if not, do it

-open "services" and now try to start BFE

If you have done everything in the right way it should start.
I hope you like this post, if you have any question comment or send me an email to damianoandre@gmail.com

Bye, Dami

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento