domenica 23 dicembre 2012

Two years of blogging: special post about paper nativity scene + bare paint + arduino

Hi, yesterday  was my second blogging anniversary and I'm writing a special post: a nativity scene made of paper and lighted up using LEDs, bare paint and arduino.
Here are some file that I found useful to make it.
I won't explain anything about this project because I think that using tools like Arduino and Bare Paint the only limit you have is your imagination, so I just suggest to make the scene being alive using LEDs, servo motors and whatever you want.
Here are some photos of the project:


LEDs connected to power using Bare Paint

LEDs connected to power using Bare Paint
 

The paper house

Arduino connected with Bare Paint to LEDs


 

The result




 And here is a video:

I hope you like the post, Merry Christmas and thanks for your support during these two years.
If you have any question comment or send me an e-mail to damianoandre@gmail.com

Bye, Dami

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento