mercoledì 21 agosto 2013

Use android phone as webcam

Hi guys, today I'm here with a short but useful tutorial about using your android device as webcam:
-first of all download on your phone the app "IP Webcam"
-then start the server from the app (be sure to be connected on the same network of your computer)
-finally download the camera adapter from here.
If you have any problem when you start the server open broswer on your pc and go to http://192.168.1.40:8080 you will see the guide for using the camera.

I hope you like this post,
Bye, Dami

2 commenti:

  1. Bonjour, installé hier et fonctionne très bien sur un vieil android à écran cassé.Vive le recyclage et merci pour ton blog.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey, you can try using IP Phone Camera application. I have installed it on my phone and now I can monitor my home and office from anywhere. No need to be on the same network. This is exactly what I want. Now I can monitor my home even when I am in the office. Try it.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ipphonecamera&hl=en_IN

    RispondiElimina