sabato 29 settembre 2012

Best free screen recording softwares

If you wanna record your screen there are lots of software but it's difficult to say wich one is the best, I think that the best three are:
-The MajorSilence screen recorder : it is good to record desktop, it create very small output files but it isn't very good with 3d software like games.
-The ezvid built-in screen recorder : it records in high quality but creates big output files and it doesn't record fullscreen mode games
-The ffmpeg based screen recorder : it record about everything and in a good quality but it creates big output files

I don't know which one is the best but I personally prefer the ffmpeg based.
I hope this post will be useful, if you have any question comment or send me an e-mail to damianoandre@gmail.com

Bye, Dami

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento